Hey there! Welcome to Real Peel Nutrition.
Unfortunately, we are probably meeting due to some not so great circumstances. You have been diagnosed with Gastroparesis, or are thinking that is what you might have. You are probably looking for gastroparesis help and I am here to be your guide back to a thriving life!
You’ve Just Been Diagnosed — Now What?
This can be a scary and confusing time, but fear not! First off, if you haven’t downloaded my Free Gastroparesis Healing Guide, definitely give that a look.
Please remember this guide is just a jump start/reset for your flare ups. As indicated in the guide, you can extend each day for the amount of time you feel you need to reset your body. It is solely to give you guidance on how to reset your flareups from gastroparesis and give you a little relief.
Not Quite Diagnosed, but Pretty Sure?
Maybe you’re not diagnosed quite yet and have been searching the internet to see if someone feels how you feel. I get it, I have totally been there.
- Check out What is Gastroparesis?
- Or, if you already know what it is, but want to feel like someone understands you, then check out the Juicing Cured My Gastroparesis blog. This is on our juicing website, so just keep that in mind.
What Else You Got?
Okay, so now you have gone through all of those resources, what else do I have? Because let’s be real, once you find information that you relate to, or finally sounds like someone understands how you feel, you want to soak in all of the information possible.
- For quick ideas on how to treat your Gastroparesis, check out this blog post.
- You will quickly find that a lot of my success has been from juicing, so learn a little more about juicing and how it can help.
- – Raw Juice blog post
- – I Juiced for a Month Straight; The Results blog post
- – Juices for if you want to check out our flavors and what they’re for
How Can I Help You?
Are you ready to take your Gastroparesis into your own hands? Are you ready to turn your health around? To go one day without feeling terrible?
- lack of appetite
- acid reflux
- feeling full after 1 freaking bite of food, or no food at all even
- complete lack of energy
- weight loss and malnutrition
- or weight gain without explanation
- Shall I go on?
Are you ready for someone to FINALLY listen to you? To hear you when you say you don’t feel good? To understand what you feel like even though you can’t quite explain it?
- be on medication for the rest of your life
- have to consider the whole pacemaker route
- be put on anti-psychotics (this will forever blow my mind)
- have to go through any more testing
- try the unapproved medications or take the black label medications
I GET YOU
I have gone through almost all of these, with the exception of the anti-psychotics. Thankfully, I had a doctor on my side, who knew something was wrong, but didn’t know how to help.
But, I was determined. I figured out how to help myself and now I have made it my mission to help others that are suffering and don’t know what to do.
Currently, we offer 2 paths
- a 9-week program. It is a mix between a self-paced course and one-on-one program. We have a Live Round open for Enrollment until October 11th. It is called Thrive With Gastroparesis
- 1-on-1 programs that are completely customized to you. It gives you all of the information in Thrive With Gastroparesis and then we dive deeper into your specific sufferings.
- You can find info on both paths by clicking to our services
If you have gone through all of this and still have questions, or even just would like to introduce yourself, you can reach me at [email protected]
Keep it Fresh. Keep it Simple. Keep it Real.